The ANWB stipulated the following requirements of the TMS to be selected:
- Accurate and timely cash and liquidity management
- Currency and interest management
- Cash flow planning (short term)
- Liquidity forecasting (long term)
- Cash pooling
- Monitoring of interest payments
- Execution of treasury payments
- Management of external facilities, funding and intercompany loans
- Recording, managing, monitoring and appraisal of financial instruments (including securities)
Enigma implemented BELLIN’s tm5 system for ANWB. tm5 is an online treasury system that ANWB uses as a professional management instrument for all treasury contracts (including spot and forward FX, money market and securities). The modular structure of the system offered ANWB the option of taking only those modules that were necessary. The daily balances are simply updated by inputting electronic statements.
Implementation was executed and rolled out in collaboration with the ANWB’s treasury department over the course of several 2-day workshops.